- ♥: Three things you look for in a matesprit?
- ♦: Three things you look for in a moirail?
- ♣: Do you think you could handle an auspistice?
- ♠: What do you think of the idea of "kismesistude" ?
- Aradia: Have you ever gone on a destructive rampage?
- Tavros: Have you ever played pokemon or yu-gi-oh?
- Sollux: Are you good at coding?
- Karkat: If you could talk to your past self, what would you say?
- Nepeta: How would you avenge your moirail's death?
- Kanaya: Would you rather be a vampire or a wizard?
- Terezi: Would you rather lose your eyesight or someone you love?
- Vriska: Have you ever manipulated someone?
- Equius: Do you break things easily?
- Gamzee: Have you ever done drugs?
- Eridan: Did you ever wear non-prescription glasses for style purposes?
- Feferi: Do people see you as so much less than you really are?
- Damara: Have you ever been heart broken?
- Rufioh: Have you ever felt trapped in any sort of relationship?
- Mituna: Have you ever been in any serious accidents?
- Kankri: What triggers you/makes you really uncomfortable?
- Meulin: What are you OTP's?
- Porrim: How many people have you dated?
- Latula: What are your favorite games?
- Aranea: What are your favorite books/comics (barring Homestuck)?
- Horrus: Have you ever felt that you've significantly helped someone out?
- Kurloz: Have you ever hurt someone you lvoe?
- Cronus: Have you ever tried to be someone you're not?
- Meenah: Have you ever hurt someone to help them?
- Calliope: Do you enjoy making any kind of art, including music, sewing, edits, etc?
- Caliborn: Are you a violent/aggressive person?
i still love the fact that meenah has a clam purse omg
The fact that she has to struggle against her own blizzard.
The fact that she is blinded and staggered by her own powers.
In this moment Elsa is mentally and physically battling against her internal struggles.
Anonymous: //does seductive johnkat danceI couldn’t say no to the seductive dance uvuthey’re watching scary movies or somethingg
THANK YOU JENNI HERD
YES. YES THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT. LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT. IMPORTANT.
So happy to get Mulan for the lovely snarkies' Disney Ladies Collaboration on twitter! If I hadn't been destined to love Ariel by default, Mulan would be my favorite Disney lady of all time.
really cool art of female characters with unnecessary panty shots
moment of silence for all the movies that have been overlooked because they’re popular, blockbuster science fiction and fantasy movies that the academy has decided not to take seriously
- Iron Man 3
- Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Pacific Rim
- Thor 2
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
we know you were all wonderful